There is more to PuriSure’s Stevia Powder than just a healthy sweetener. This stack can be used in many different recipes that are perfect for the entire family. Welcome them home with four of the best delights using Stevia.
Banana Nut Muffins
Stevia is an herb that comes from a leafy shrub that’s closely related to marigolds, chrysanthemums, ragweeds, and sunflowers. Stevia is widely known as a healthy sugar substitute, and consumers around the world use it to avoid the negative nutritional effects of sugar while still enjoying sweet drinks and foods. Stevia contains zero calories and is up to 200 times sweeter than ordinary sugar.
The first recipe on our list are Banana Nut Muffins. The bread has been a favorite among high-protein diet lovers such as roasted chicken and pork, making muffins a perfect pair to these dishes. Thanks to Sweet Leaf for this recipe.
2 packets PuriSure Stevia Powder
10 drops NatriSweet Stevia Liquid Drops, vanilla flavor
¼ cup walnuts, chopped
2 ripe bananas
1 ½ tsp. Baking powder
1 tsp. Baking soda
1 cup spelt flour
3 tbsp. Coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp. Unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp. Ground flax seeds
6 tbsp. water
- First, preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line up paper sheets along a muffin or baking pan.
- Then, using a bowl, blend together the ground flax seeds and add water. Set aside. Use another bowl to mix together baking powder, baking soda, and flour. Set this aside as well.
- Smash some bananas with the flax seeds and water mixture. Then, it is time to add the PuriSure Stevia Powder and NatriSweet Vanilla Stevia Liquid Drops. Add the coconut oil and almond milk, and mix them well. When mixture is thick enough, add a tablespoon of almond milk.
- Mix the wet components with the dry ones. Add the walnuts and stir to mix well.
- The batter will have to be used for making the muffin mix onto the pan and use around two scoops. Bake them for around 25 minutes until golden or use the toothpick to test. Allow for the baked muffins to cool down for around 15 minutes, and serve.
Chocolate Chip Brownies
Brownies are classic pastries served after any meal. Add a healthier touch to this classic delight with PuriSure’s Stevia Powder. AllRecipes shares how to make your own.
1 cup PuriSure Stevia Powder
¼ cup butter, melted
2 pcs egs
⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
⅓ cup sugar
½ cup flour, whole wheat
½ cup flour, all-purpose
1 tsp baking powder
⅛ tsp salt
¼ cup buttermilk, non-fat
¼ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup chocolate mini chips
1 tsp vanilla extract
- To begin, preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the baking pan with a non-stick spray.
- Mix the cocoa powder and melted butter, and set aside until the mixture cools down.
- Using a large bowl, beat eggs and add in PuriSure Stevia Powder and sugar. Then, add in the flours, salt and baking powder. Add this mix to the bowl with the beaten egg. Start adding the buttermilk, cocoa mixture, vanilla extract, and vegetable oil. Gradually add the chocolate chips as well.
- Place the entire batter into the baking pan. Bake for around 20 minutes. Afterwards, wait for it to cool down before slicing them into brownies squares.
Brown Butter Sweet Potatoes
We are adding a healthier twist to a gourmet recipe using the PuriSure Stevia Powder and Liquid Drops from NatriSweet. This Brown Butter Sweet Potatoes recipe is shared by Sweet Leaf.
For the sweet potatoes
½ tsp NatriSweet Stevia Liquid Drops, original flavor
2 lbs sweet potatoes
3 oz butter
¼ cup almond milk, unsweetened
1 pc orange, zested
½ tsp salt
For the meringue
3 packets PuriSure Stevia Powder
⅓ tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 egg whites
- Start by peeling and cutting sweet potatoes in larger sizes. Use a pot to boil the potatoes until soft and tender.
- Then, heat butter in another pot until color turns brown. Set aside.
- Mash the boiled potatoes before adding the Stevia Liquid Drops, almond milk, butter, orange zest, and salt. Be sure to mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a baking pan and leave some spaces at the top where to place the meringue.
- For the meringue, combine all the ingredients within a bowl, including PuriSure Stevia Powder. It is better if you have an electric-powered mixer to whisk the egg whites until they appear glossy.
- Then, spread the meringue on the sweet potatoes. Bake for around 30 minutes at 270 degrees. See if the meringue has formed a crust. At such time, remove from the oven, serve, and enjoy.
Stevia-fied Oats With Chia, Cacao, and Coconut
Oatmeals are originally healthy especially for those looking for a gluten-free diet. With the presence of Stevia in this recipe by The Daily Meal, you can just imagine the extent of the benefits that you can get. Here’s how to make yours.
PuriSure Stevia Powder
1 cup organic, gluten-free rolled oats
1 ½ cup coconut milk
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp shredded coconut, unsweetened
2 tbsps cacao nibs
- Use a small jar to place oats, coconut milk, and chia seeds.
- Add the PuriSure Stevia Powder . Seal the jar, and shake until mixed together well.
- Put the mixture inside the refrigerator overnight. Wake up in the morning with a chilled oatmeal. You may also choose to serve with coconut and cacao nibs sprinkled over the meal.
There you have it. PuriSure is making sure your health is always on top of the priority list. Get to the next level of your health and fitness goals by pairing these recipes with our supplements for workout, cognition, and nutrition. We’ll keep updating the blog for more recipes like these. To get your own PuriSure stacks, visit www.purisure.com.