Spring has arrived, have you thought of a way to treat your family at home? The season is also a time for the much-awaited Spring Break, where kids take a break from school work and spend time with their loved ones. It is also a season of renewal and new beginning.
PuriSure’s Stevia Powder is the perfect ingredient to all these treats. Aside from being healthy, it is also fun because you get the same dose of sweetness as your sugar. Ours is a natural sweetener that is sourced from the best herbs in the world, producing a zero-calorie powder that is perfect for your recipes, may these be desserts, coffee, or tea.
Stevia is different from sugar in many ways, with studies revealing that it helps regulate blood sugar and blood pressure levels, making it an excellent option for people with diabetes and disorders related to metabolic syndrome. Here are some Stevia recipes that you can make in line with the season of Spring.
Poached Pear and Cinnamon Protein Oats
If you want a super healthy meal that will become even more satisfying with the use of a natural, zero-calorie sweetener powder, then you have to check out this recipe. Here’s how you can make Poached Pear and Cinnamon Protein Oats Recipe with PuriSure Stevia Powder. Thanks as well to Natvia for sharing the recipe.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 4 tsp. psyllium
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. each Baobab & Maca Powder
- 1/4 tsp. ginger, ground
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. PuriSure Stevia Powder
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- Start by poaching the half pear in a cup of water with the cinnamon stick.
- Then, cook the ingredients leaving the egg whites within a pot until thick.
- Add egg whites on the final minute of the cooking. Briskly stir for a minute until the mix is smooth and creamy.
- Sprinkle with PuriSure Stevia Powder just like how you add powdered milk or sugar to your oat mix.
- Top with poached pear, toasted nuts and bananas, or other ingredients that you may deem fit for your choices. Enjoy!
Spring Roll Salad With Sweet Peanut Dressing
A PuriSure delight that is perfect when bringing together friends or relatives over brunch or afternoon snack. SweetLeaf also shares this recipe.
For the spring roll salad:
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced sweet pepper
- 1/2 shredded carrot
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/3 cup scallions
For the sweet peanut dressing:
- PuriSure Stevia Powder
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
1/3 cup unsweetened peanut butter
Mix together all the ingredients for the salad in a larger platter or bowl. Next, blend the ingredients for the dressing within a blender until turned smooth. Taste occasionally to get to know some adjustments to be made. Finally, toss the dressing together with the salad and serve. Keep them inside the fridge when not consumed.
Thai Style Noodle Salad
The third recipe that we are sharing is the Thai Style Noodle Salad, a dish for those whose palates are ready to explore new tastes. My Sugar Free Kitchen also shares this recipe.
- 300 grams rib fillet steak, thinly sliced
- Vermicelli noodles
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 12 snow peas
- ½ red capsicum
- ½ carrot, medium in size
- ½ red onion, medium in size
- ½ cucumber, small
- 2 tsps. Mild chili paste
- 4 tsps crushed garlic
- 2 tsps fish sauce
- 4 tsps soy sauce
- 2 tsps fish sauce
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 4 tsps lime juice
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- Corriander, mint leaves for garnish
- NatriSweet Pure Stevia Powder
- Start by chopping the carrot, cucumber, and capsicum into the shape of matchsticks. Include to slice the red onion in thin strips.
- Then, add the noodles into a pot of boiled water and let is stay for around five minutes. Afterwards, drain and set aside.
- Par the dry beef with paper towel to take away the moisture. Then, coat the beef with flour and sweetener powder. Be sure to shake off the excess powders.
- Heat oil in the pan or work, and cook the beef strips until they turn crispy.
- For the dressing: Use a separate bowl the mix together the chili paste, garlic, fish sauce, soy sauce, and lime juice. Combine well.
- Add all the ingredients for the salad in a large salad bowl with the cooked noodles. Pour half of the dressing on top. Be sure to set aside the remaining half for the meat. You may also sprinkle some Stevia Powder for the dressing, for added healthy benefits.
- Add the beef strips on top of the noodles and then, pour the remaining salad dressing. Garnish with coriander and mint leaves, and you may also add lime slices. Serve healthy and fresh.
Create Paradise At Home
The many health benefits of Stevia come from its zero calorie content and zero effect on blood sugar levels. Keeping your daily calorie and sugar levels at the right amount can reduce risks of developing obesity, diabetes, and metabolic syndrome.
You have the power to create your own paradise at home. Choose to live healthier with PuriSure. The brand offers supplements for fitness, nutrition, and cognition. For more information, you may visit our website at www.purisure.com. Or, you can also follow PuriSure on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest for product updates, engaging content, and exciting promos.