PuriSure is one of the most trusted brands in nootropics and cognitive supplements. Our products are ethically sourced from time-tested ingredients in exotic locations to make caring for your body easier than ever before. We promise to provide you with the best quality products and we take pride in finding the best ingredients the Earth has to offer. Today, we are highlighting CDP Choline as an ingredient in our cognitive supplements.
Your Expert Guide To CDP Choline
CDP Choline, also known as Citicoline, is a supplement for cerebral metabolism. Studies have shown that it promotes brain activity by supporting dopamine receptors and the synthesis of acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter that assists in the formation of memories. An increased level of acetylcholine in the brain has been shown to increase both physical and mental energy, and improve overall mood. Because acetylcholine is directly associated with our ability to learn, CDP Choline is known to improve your cognitive functionality, focus, and overall intelligence.
Choline is an essential water-soluble component that human beings should have as part of their daily intake. It is usually found in food sources such as pastured eggs, beef liver, yogurt, cruciferous vegetables, and more. However, there are particular cases that higher amounts of CDP Choline is needed by the body, and this is when supplements come in. PuriSure distributes CDP Choline in powder form.
Why Do We Use It?
CDP Choline is used as an ingredient in our products because of its potency and powerful nootropic benefits. Our CDP Choline Sodium Powder is 100 percent natural and is great for making your own capsules. It also functions as a recommended supplements for memory enhancement as it supports dopamine receptors and the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. This neurotransmitter has been associated with the ability to learn and form memories. Thus, it is a good memory booster.
The product is also a two-in-one nootropic since its CDP Choline breaks further into cytidine and free choline during digestion. Cytidine is converted into uridine, which is also a nootropic in its own right. Once it functions in the body, CDP Choline increases blood oxygen levels and supports glucose in the brain, a necessary element to improve mental activities.
PuriSure Products That Contain CDP Choline
- CDP Choline Sodium Powder
- Choline Bitartrate Powder
Interesting Information About CDP Choline
- PuriSure’s CDP Choline is almost completely tasteless and easily dissolves in liquids, allowing you to create your own cocktails! Our powder is synergistic with inositol and vitamin B complex.
- CDP Choline may also prevent or treat memory impairments due to aging.
- It also contributes to better heart health and infant development. As an essential element in the development of babies, it helps build the infant’s nervous system, and promote cell division and tissue expansion. It is necessary for pregnant women to have her intake of CDP Choline.
- Studies have also shown that choline may help in the treatment of autism, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia.