CDP Choline Powder
Regular price $18.95 USD
What Is CDP?
- Our Cytidine Diphosphate Choline (Citicoline) powder is 100% natural and great for making your own capsules. This supplement is stronger and more efficient than choline bitartrate.
- CDP Choline has been known to support dopamine receptors and the synthesis of acetylcholine; a neurotransmitter associated with our ability to learn and form memories.
- Our customers enjoy the benefits of CDP Choline so much they buy it in bulk! Recommended dosage for optimal cognitive ability is between 500mg to 2000mg per day in two divided doses (250mg to 1000mg per dose).
- CDP Choline is almost completely tasteless and easily dissolves in liquids, allowing you to create your own cocktails! Our powder is synergistic with inositol and vitamin B complex.
- Upon digestion CDP Choline breaks into cytidine and free choline. The cytidine is quickly converted to uridine, a nootropic in its own right. This makes citicholine a two-in-one nootropic.
CDP Choline, also known as Citicoline, is a supplement for cerebral metabolism. Various studies have found it to promote enhanced brain activity by supporting dopamine receptors and the synthesis of acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter that assists in the formation of memories. An increased level of acetylcholine in the brain has been shown to increase both physical and mental energy, and improve overall mood. Because acetylcholine is directly associated with our ability to learn, CDP Choline is known to improve your cognitive functionality, focus, and overall intelligence.
Nootropic Benefits: CDP Choline is known to support the production of Acetylcholine. Various studies have shown that the presence of this neurotransmitter can positively impact the way we learn things and form memories. Studies have also shown that once ingested, CDP Choline breaks down into cytidine, which is converted into uridine. Uridine yields many of its own nootropic benefits including improved focus and mental endurance. This makes CDP Choline a two-in-one nootropic.