For external use only. This product is flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Ask a doctor before use for deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns. When using this product, do not get into eyes, do not inhale, and do not apply over large areas of the body. Do not use longer than 1 week. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Fumes can be acutely irritating to skin, eyes, and the respiratory system. Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes. Avoid inhaling this product.
Disclaimer: All information provided is not intended to be, nor should be interpreted as an advice or a recommendation concerning the use of the product. Always seek the advice of a healthcare professional with any questions you may have related to any medical condition.