- Shilajit seeps from crevasses in the Himalayan Mountains and is traditionally used in the ancient Indian medicine practice known as Ayurveda.
- In its raw form, Shilajit is a black / brown tar–like liquid, composed almost entirely of trace minerals, humic and fulvic acid. Our powder extract supplement is much easier to handle than any resin you may find. Buy in bulk and enjoy all year long.
- Found in rocks at high altitudes in Himalaya and delivered to the USA, Shilajit is known to improve lipid health. Studies have shown a significant decrease in lipid peroxidation.
- Used for its super healing abilities. Shilajit has been shown to actively raise HDL Cholesterol (good), and lower LDL Cholesterol (bad). This is essential in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.
- Shilajit is a great testosterone booster! Known to improve virility by increasing follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) by over 9%.
For those seeking good health through natural sources, Shilajit is a must. In the same genre of honey and the lotus flower, Shilajit has been used through the ancient medical practice of Ayurveda for thousands of years.
The Ancient Herbal Supplement You Never Knew You Were Missing
From its anti anxiety properties, to its ability to boost the immune system, this ancient herbal remedy provides us with multiple benefits to our health.
Testosterone Boost for Improved Virility: Shilajit has been shown to improve virility and sexual energy. One study found Shilajit to raise testosterone by 23.5% and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) by 9.8%. Daily intake may improve your sex life and sperm count.
Healthier Cholesterol Levels: Daily Shilajit use may also greatly improve your cholesterol. In multiple studies, prolonged use has decreased triglycerides and LDL-C (bad cholesterol), and increased HDL-C (good cholesterol). Shilajit may also positively impact your lipid health by decreasing lipid peroxidation and clearing your blood cells of free radicals and toxins.
Loaded with Vitamins and Minerals: Made up of over 85 essential minerals, Shilajit also contains vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C. It yields anti aging, anti stress, anti inflammatory, and anti ulcer properties, and reigns supreme in natural anxiety relief. Use regularly for detoxification and cell renewal purposes.
Directions For Use:
The recommended dosage of Shilajit is 250-500mg per day, taken with a meal.
We suggest that you start with a lower dose to assess tolerance.