Why Does Green Tea Calm People Down?
Did you know that Caffeine + L-Theanine is a perfect combination found naturally in green tea? The ratio of 1:2 Caffeine to L-Theanine gives you a boost of energy and relaxes you without any jitters or crashing.
- L-Theanine improves focus, cognition, learning and creativity by promoting alpha brain waves. It also improves memory by encouraging neurogenesis, or the formation of new healthy neurons.
- Caffeine reaches your brain quickly and is a central nervous system stimulant. The most noticeable effect is alertness.
- Theanine supports a pleasant mood by promoting relaxation without sedation. It does this by encouraging healthy cortisol levels. This allows user to fall asleep by reducing the perception of stress.
- Caffeine makes you feel less tired and is a great ingredient to prevent drowsiness.
- Synergistic with caffeine, Theanine is known to reduce or eliminate jittery side effects normally associated with stimulant use. This makes it a great addition to any pre-workout supplement.
- L-Theanine is known to promote a healthy blood flow, which in addition to its focus and attention promoting properties make it a perfect complement to your workout powder.
Adults take one (1) capsule whenever calming energy is desired. Do not exceed four (4) capsules per day.
To prevent sleeplessness, we advise to not take within 4 hours of going to sleep.