What Is Alpha-GPC?
Alpha-GPC is a phospholipid metabolite and precursor to phosphatidylcholine and acetylcholine. Alpha-GPC is considered one of the premier choline supplements as it only requires 46% of the dose of CDP Choline to achieve similar effects.
What Does Alpha GPC 50% Do?
Nootropic Benefits - Improved Learning, Memory, and Focus
Alpha GPC supplements general cognition in addition to learning, memory, and focus. Supplementing with Alpha-GPC promotes the translocation and activation of protein kinase C (PKC), which is responsible for both short and long-term memory. This activation also plays a role in improving learning, thinking, and memorization.
Alpha-GPC supplementation can also be beneficial for mood and social behavior. Alpha-GPC may also influence the release of GABA, a neurotransmitter that promotes calmness.
Enhanced Power Output
Alpha-GPC also benefits body composition and power output during exercise. In one study, Alpha GPC improved power output by 14% compared to that of a placebo
- Alpha GPC supports a healthy and pleasant mood, and may also influence the release of GABA, a neurotransmitter which promotes calmness.
- Alpha GPC is the most efficient choline prodrug, increasing choline and acetylcholine levels within the brain. These increases confer benefits to cognition, memory, focus and learning.
- Alpha GPC is known as a smart drug since it has cognitive enhancing properties and has also shown to be effective at attenuating the rate of cognitive decline.
- Studies have shown that Alpha GPC can improve power output during exercise. This makes it a perfect complement to any workout routine.
- Now you can buy pure Alpha GPC 50% Powder in bulk and save.
For nootropic benefits, take 300mg to 600mg daily. Alpha GPC Powder is tasteless and blends easily with water.
On workout days, take 600 mg Alpha-GPC 45-60 minutes before training to maximize power output and athletic performance.
Combine with caffeine, inositol, or other nootropics to create your own stack.