For external use only. Will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally. Use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be harmful. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not apply to irritated skin, use in eyes, or on mucous membranes. In case of deep or puncture wounds, consult a doctor.
Does not contain, nor is intended for grain or ethyl alcohol.
Disclaimer: All information provided is not intended to be, nor should be interpreted as an advice or a recommendation concerning the use of the product. Always seek the advice of a healthcare professional with any questions you may have related to any medical condition.